Skip to Navigation Skip to main Content


Site search

How can I get help in understanding government benefit changes?

Welfare benefits are changing from April 2013. You can get help and advice from our expert advisers. 

From April 2013, the overall amount of benefit you can receive will be capped if you live in Bromley, Croydon, Enfield or Haringey. This benefit cap will be brought in for residents in all other areas over summer 2013.
The changes mean that some people will get less housing benefit than they did before. 

We can help you find out what's changing. We can also give you advice on what you can do to prepare. We have a team of advisers who are on hand to help. 

If you are not sure where to start, call our Revenue team on 0800 015 6536. They can put you in touch with experts who can help you over the phone or in person.