How to make a complaint
If you're unhappy with the service you receive from us, you can access our complaints procedure. We have a dedicated Complaints team to help you when you feel you're not getting the quality of service from us that you should, and need the issue to be investigated.
You can find out more about making a complaint, by reading
our complaints procedure.
Two important things to consider before submitting a
- Have you told your Neighbourhood Services Officer or our Customer Services team about this issue?
- Have you allowed at least 10 days for the team to respond to your request?
To speak to your Neighbourhood services officer, or to speak to our Customer Services team, see our contact us page.
Contact our Complaints team
- Online - You can use the online complaints form to log your complaint
- By telephone - Call the Complaints team on 0300 456 9998 ext. 6150
- Through our Customer Service team - see our contact us page
- In writing - Complete a complaints form (PDF, 2.7mb) and
return it to the following address:
L&Q Customer Relations team
Group PO Box 194
Need help with making a complaint?
If you cannot make the complaint yourself, or simply want the support of others, please ask a friend, carer or other advocate to help you. Our complaints procedure is also open to those acting on your behalf, for example a residents' association, MP, Councillor or Citizens Advice Bureaux.
For residents who need a document translated or an interpreter in order to explain any part of your tenancy to you or access any of our services, we provide a free to access translation service. You can either contact L&Q Direct or your Tenancy Services Officer to access this service. Find out more on our translations page or speak to someone using the number on our our contact us page.