Our resident involvement statement
We believe the best way to improve our services is by residents and staff working closely together and we have been working with many of you already to do this.
As a result of this shared work we have agreed a number of practical things we can do to make a difference.
- listen to and read all your comments and suggestions
- respond to surveys, particularly our resident survey, by taking account of your views and feeding back the results to you
- support Neighbourhood Committees to give you a platform to air your views
- provide financial and practical help and support for Resident Associations
- provide access to training for residents who want to develop skills in areas such as running a committee or computing
- publish a Resident Involvement Strategy
- constantly monitor our Resident Involvement Strategy with the help of our Resident Services Group and Customer Experience Committee