Paying your rent online
You can make a rent payment at any time of the day using our secure online payments system.
This special secure website allows you to pay your rent securely online. The service is designed to be flexible and safe.
Step-by-step guide to paying your rent online:
- The first time you use the site you'll need to register an account. You'll need your customer reference, postcode and your last name. You'll find this information on your rent statement
- You'll be asked to enter your email address and will be sent a link to activate your account and set your account password
- To make an online rent payment, enter an amount between £5 and £5,000 and click pay
- You'll be taken to a secure payment page where you'll need to choose your method of payment and enter your address and payment details. Make sure the address you enter matches the billing address of your card
- On successful completion of the payment, a confirmation page will appear providing you with a payment reference and authorisation code
- You'll get an email confirming your payment
Please note: we recently changed our online payments system and you no longer require a swipecard to make a payment.
If you have any issues or questions about your payment please contact us. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call L&Q Direct on 0300 456 9996 and ask to speak to the Revenue team.